The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and staying at the hotel and are an integral part of the contract, the conclusion of which takes place by signing the registration card, as well as by making a reservation or making an advance payment, as well as the entire amount due for the stay at the hotel. By making the above-mentioned activities, the Guest confirms that he has read and accepts the terms of the Regulations.
The hotel management will be very grateful for your cooperation in complying with these regulations, which is to ensure the peace and safety of all our guests.
1. A hotel room is rented for days.
2. The hotel day lasts from 14.00 to 12.00.
3. The request to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported at the reception desk by 10.00 am on the day of the booking deadline, the Hotel will take into account the request to extend the stay as far as possible.
4. The basis for the guest’s check-in is the presentation of an identity card, driving license or passport and signing the registration card.
5. The reservation is guaranteed when the Guest provides the hotel with the number and expiry date of the credit card / pays for the stay by bank transfer and provides the hotel with its confirmation before the date of the planned arrival / the booking will be confirmed by the company that pays for the guest’s stay.
6. In the case of a guaranteed reservation or upon the Guest’s check-in, the hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the credit card and / or collect a cash deposit in the amount for the entire stay and / or collect any amounts not settled by the Guest at the Hotel.
7. In the case of direct reservations that are not guaranteed, each reservation is kept by the Hotel until 18.00. After 6.00 p.m. and the Guest has not arrived, the reservation is canceled.
8. In the event of the Guest’s resignation from the stay during the hotel day, the Hotel shall not refund the fee for the started hotel day.
9. The hotel provides:
* conditions for the full and unhindered rest of the guest
* security of stay
* professional and courteous service
* cleaning the room and carrying out the necessary repairs of the devices during the Guest’s absence, and in the case of the Guest’s presence only if he agrees and wishes
* if possible, another room, when the faults in the room cannot be removed.
* Guests can use Room Service around the clock; in the case of Room Service, 20% is added to dishes from the menu from the Splendor Restaurant
10. At the Guest’s request, the Hotel provides the following services free of charge:
* providing information related to the stay and travel
* wake up at the appointed time
* storage of valuables during the Guest’s stay at the hotel
* storage of luggage of guests checked in at the Hotel
* ordering a taxi
* wireless Internet
* call for medical care
11. Children up to 6 years old stay free of charge if they sleep on existing beds. One child under two years is charged PLN 30 for a baby cot.
12. It is forbidden to bring animals on the premises of the hotel.
13. The hotel is not liable for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables and items of scientific or artistic value if these items are not deposited at the reception desk.
14. The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest.
15. The hotel guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the hotel equipment and technical devices, caused by his fault or the fault of people visiting him.
16. Each time leaving the room, the Guest should check if the door is locked.
17. The hotel guest may not transfer the room to third parties, even if the period for which he has paid the fee for the stay has not expired.
18. People who are not checked-in at the hotel may stay in a hotel room from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm.
19. The hotel requires silence from 22.00 to 7.00.
20. Due to fire safety, smoking is not allowed on the premises of the hotel. Smoking or using an open fire inside a building may set off the fire alarm. Smoking is allowed outside the building in a designated area.
21. Calls made will be added in accordance with the applicable tariff.
22. If the guest disturbs the peaceful stay of guests or the functioning of the hotel, he may be removed from the hotel without reimbursement of the cost of the stay, if it was paid for but not completed.
23. The hotel may refuse to accept a guest who has grossly violated the hotel regulations during the previous stay, causing damage to hotel property or guests, or injury to guests, hotel employees or other people staying at the hotel, or who otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of guests and the functioning of the hotel.
24. Personal belongings left in a hotel room by a departing guest will be sent back to the address indicated by the guest. If you do not receive such an instruction, the hotel will store these items for a period of 3 months.